THR's Power Business Managers 2013
An affinity for expensive autos has come in handy for Greenfield, who often is called upon to do car shopping. But it can backfire with unrealistic clients. "I told a client he shouldn't buy a Tesla," he says. "I wanted him to buy a Prius or a Chevy Volt, but he said he couldn't deal with driving a Chevy. See what we have to put up with?"
Greenfield, whose clients include Ashton Kutcher, Gwyneth Paltrow, Steve Martin and Annette Bening, adds that "clients have to earn more today because taxes are sky-high in California," he says. "When you factor in commissions, half the gross is gone. It's hard to convince someone making $60,000 an episode that they can only spend $30,000."
- Sweet Painting Lady: Ciara McAvoy Resurrects the Art of the Movie Poster
- Illustrators Protest Qatar's Alleged World Cup Labor Abuses With Redesigned Logos
- Let Rapping Big Bird Make Your Day As He Throws Down To Big Pun's 'Still Not A Player'
- This Creative Bride And Groom Had A Bunch Of Puppets Officiate Their Wedding
- Dang, Kanye West Settled That Lawsuit Over His 'Bound 2' Sample
- Lenny Jacobson on the Crazy Big Time In Hollywood, FL Finale, and Why the Show Makes for a Perfect Binge-Watch
- Batman Spotted on Suicide Squad Set Doing Batman Stuff
- Jeremy Renner Reenacted Wedding Crashers, Except for That Very Long, Unfunny Part in the Third Act