Power Lawyers: THR Unveils America's Top 100 Entertainment Attorneys
USC School of Law
Why he matters: Hirsch’s five decades of practicing law have allowed him to pick and choose clients. This year, the licensed therapist helped Julia Roberts join Meryl Streep in August: Osage County, put Sean Penn in Gangster Squad and closed deals for The Great Gatsby producers Douglas Zwick and Lucy Fisher to take on franchise- hopeful Divergent.
Big deal: Hirsch, who has represented Francis Ford Coppola for decades, also handled daughter Sofia’s deal to direct Cannes entry The Bling Ring.Click here to read THR's complete Power Lawyers list.
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch
- Leonardo DiCaprio Tries to Keep Low Profile After Raising $25 Million
- Nina Dobrev & Damon Wayans, Jr. Play 'Let's Be Cops' at Comic-Con 2014
- Ian Somerhalder & Nikki Reed Get Cleaned Up at Her House After Sweaty Workout
- Kit Harington & Nikolaj Coster Waldau Make Us Laugh With 'Game of Thrones' Bloopers Reel - Watch Now!