MIPCOM: The 25 Most Powerful Women in Global TV
The billionaire executive oversees a corporate empire with assets across TV (Kanal D, tv2, CNN Turk) and publishing (leading Turkish daily Hurriyet) as well as in the energy, retail, real estate, tourism and financial sectors.
Educated at Stanford, Faralyali spent 15 years abroad, including time as a consultant in New York advising Europe's leading media and technology firms on handling TV startups and international acquisitions -- including Hurriyet's $500 million takeover of Trader Media East in 2007 -- before returning to Turkey in 2010 to run, with her four sisters, the company her father, Aydin Dogan, founded in 1980.
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- Robert Davi: Singing the Songs He Loves in a Place He Loves
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Debuts First Teaser Trailer - Watch Now!
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Almost Sweeps Young Hollywood Awards 2014 - See Complete Winners List!
- Justin Bieber Receives the Champ of Charity Award at the Young Hollywood Awards 2014