Women in Entertainment 2010 - Power 100 List
Brandis has helped Disney incorporate the Marvel brand after a $4 billion acquisition and given guidance on the recent ramp-up to the fourth installment of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. Brandis also gives her two cents when active producers including Jerry Bruckheimer and Scott Rudin do major work under Disney’s umbrella. The most surprising thing about her? She has an encyclopedic knowledge of rap stars and sheepishly admits that her favorite is Eminem. “He’s too traditional and mainstream, but I love him anyway,” she says.
- Items 1-10
- Items 11-20
- Items 21-30
- Items 31-40
- Items 41-50
- Items 51-60
- Items 61-70
- Items 71-80
- Items 81-90
- Items 91-100
- We Spent Half An Hour Talking To Allison Janney About 'Drop Dead Gorgeous'
- Here's How 'Modern Family' Star Eric Stonestreet Really Feels About That Emmy Snub
- 'American Horror Story' Leaked Call Sheet Signals Possible Return Of A Past Character
- New Visions on Romance: Hour of the Wolf Movie Review of I Origins & Mood Indigo
- Not Only is Zoe Saldana Pregnant, But She's Reportedly Expecting Twins!
- Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban, and Daughters Sunday & Faith Join Reba McEntire's 'Pray for Peace' Campaign (Video)
- Shia LaBeouf Arrives for Court, Is Working Out a Plea Deal for His Recent Arrest Charges
- Kelsey Grammer & Wife Kayte Welcome Newborn Son Gabriel!