Women in Entertainment 2010 - Power 100 List
Brandis has helped Disney incorporate the Marvel brand after a $4 billion acquisition and given guidance on the recent ramp-up to the fourth installment of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. Brandis also gives her two cents when active producers including Jerry Bruckheimer and Scott Rudin do major work under Disney’s umbrella. The most surprising thing about her? She has an encyclopedic knowledge of rap stars and sheepishly admits that her favorite is Eminem. “He’s too traditional and mainstream, but I love him anyway,” she says.
- Items 1-10
- Items 11-20
- Items 21-30
- Items 31-40
- Items 41-50
- Items 51-60
- Items 61-70
- Items 71-80
- Items 81-90
- Items 91-100
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- 'Wasn't He Gay?': A Revealing Question About Mister Rogers
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!
- Kiernan Shipka Is Pretty in Pink at Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards 2014
- Megan Fox Gets Covered in Blood for a James Franco Project
- Renee Zellweger Breaks Silence on New Look: 'I'm Glad Folks Think I Look Different'