THR's Women in Entertainment 2011: Power 100
In the wake of the Comcast acquisition, Roberts has a new boss (Bonnie Hammer) and an expanded role. She now oversees all business affairs for NBCU's sprawling collection of cash-cow cable channels like USA, Syfy and E! and has an influential COO position at the cable studio. "In business affairs, the holy grail is to get into the operations side," she notes.
Roberts, 53, has spent 14 years rising within the company, having started at NBC when it was simply a broadcast network. The married native of Philadelphia native has recently discovered Santa Ynez wine country, heading there from her Burbank office four times in the past six months. "It's like Napa was 20 years ago," she says, admitting that a crazy work schedule doesn't allow for her to become a committed oenophile. "I don't have time to become a real connoisseur of wine, but I'm certainly a dabbling amateur."
- Items 1-10
- Items 11-20
- Items 21-30
- Items 31-40
- Items 41-50
- Items 51-60
- Items 61-70
- Items 71-80
- Items 81-90
- Items 91-100
- Matthew McConaughey’s Amazing Speech to the University of Texas Football Team Is a Perfect Way to Start Your Day
- Viola Davis Finally Gets the Lead Role She’s Been Waiting for in How to Get Away With Murder
- Watch Jennifer Garner and John Mulaney Play Catchphrase
- Adam Sandler Inks Exclusive Four-Film Deal With Netflix
- Joshua Jackson & Diane Kruger Heat Up the Hollywood Costume Opening Party!
- Emma Stone's 'Zombieland 2' Involvement is Unknown
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Take Legal Action, Accuse Photographer of Harassing Prince George
- Nick Jonas Grabs Himself, Shows His Butt Crack in These Shirtless Pics - See The Hot Photos Here!