THR's Women in Entertainment 2011: Power 100
In the wake of the Comcast acquisition, Roberts has a new boss (Bonnie Hammer) and an expanded role. She now oversees all business affairs for NBCU's sprawling collection of cash-cow cable channels like USA, Syfy and E! and has an influential COO position at the cable studio. "In business affairs, the holy grail is to get into the operations side," she notes.
Roberts, 53, has spent 14 years rising within the company, having started at NBC when it was simply a broadcast network. The married native of Philadelphia native has recently discovered Santa Ynez wine country, heading there from her Burbank office four times in the past six months. "It's like Napa was 20 years ago," she says, admitting that a crazy work schedule doesn't allow for her to become a committed oenophile. "I don't have time to become a real connoisseur of wine, but I'm certainly a dabbling amateur."
- Items 1-10
- Items 11-20
- Items 21-30
- Items 31-40
- Items 41-50
- Items 51-60
- Items 61-70
- Items 71-80
- Items 81-90
- Items 91-100
- Bill Hader Thinks Recent 'SNL' Fan-Voted Bracket Needed More Women
- Grover And Abby Cadabby From 'Sesame Street' Really Love Michelle Obama's Hugs
- Toddler Takes The Lead In Choreographing Interpretive Dance For Adults
- Alison Bechdel Awarded MacArthur Fellowship: 'Fun Home' Creator One Of 21 New Fellows
- Adam Arkin on The Bridge, Directing Himself, and Getting Mistaken for George Clooney
- Get a Glimpse of the Hannibal Writers’ Room in This Clip From the Season 2 DVD
- That Story About the Django Unchained Actress Handcuffed for ‘Kissing While Black’ Just Got More Complicated
- Watch a Supercut of Every Impression Bill Hader Did on SNL
- An In Depth Joan Rivers Biography is In the Works
- Taylor Schilling & 'OITNB' Cast Brighten Up the Red Carpet at Netflix Launch in Berlin!
- Avril Lavigne & Chad Kroeger's Relationship Reportedly in Trouble: 'They've Been Fighting A Lot'
- Ellen Page Wears Nearly Nothing & Flashes Her Amazing Abs for W's New Royals Issue