THR's Women in Entertainment 2012: Power 100
She was part of the team that landed hitmaking powerhouse J.J. Abrams and his Bad Robot production company, currently in post on Star Trek: Into Darkness and on NBC’s new drama Revolution, all while continuing to shepherd directors like Skyfall’s Sam Mendes, Shame’s Steve McQueen and Avatar’s James Cameron.
Moment I knew I wanted to work in the business: I kept going back to see The Empire Strikes Back.
Who gave me my first big break: Judy Scott-Fox, the fabulous agent who trained me.
Toughest decision I had to make this year: To realize I cannot do everything I want, because to do too much means to do some of it half-heartedly.
When I leave work each day, I can’t wait to: Talk to someone whose point of view on life makes me think in a different way.
Favorite way to unwind on the weekend: Walk around and see art in whatever place I happen to be.
Proudest moment this year: I just saw films by several clients, which are wonderful. And I did my part to ensure they stuck with the films when they could have easily fallen apart, so I’m very happy for all of us that the results are truly great.
Totally starstruck around: Great thinkers.
What I’d tell my 22-year-old self about working in Hollywood: “Trust your instincts more.” I wasted a lot of time and energy doing what I thought I was supposed to do rather than what felt right to me.
Worst advice I’ve ever gotten: Buy stock instead of art.
- Items 1-10
- Items 11-20
- Items 21-30
- Items 31-40
- Items 41-50
- Items 51-60
- Items 61-70
- Items 71-80
- Items 81-90
- Items 91-100
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Lindsay Lohan Dazzles Us With Her Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Nicole Scherzinger Leaves Ibiza After Displaying Her Fabulous Figure in a Teeny Bikini
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Shine Bright at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Rita Ora & Cara Delevingne Flaunt Their Long Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014