The Hollywood Reporter Reveals the Industry's Top 25 Art Collectors
When not helping to cut deals for such A-listers as Sandra Bullock and Guy Ritchie, Swofford unwinds by hunting for art.
"I see as much as possible around the world and buy what I love," the New York and L.A. resident tells THR. Ignoring advice she once received to "buy stock instead of art," the PS1 board member began collecting in 2000, amassing hundreds of pieces across every medium, though her focus is on the past half-century, starting with Richter and Sigmar Polke during the mid-1960s.
- Cersei's Major 'Game Of Thrones' Nude Scene Is Officially Going To Happen
- Kim Kardashian Takes Her Crop Top To The Next Level With A Deep V-Neck
- Famous Women Point Out Exactly Why Leaking Nude Photos Is So Very Wrong
- Melissa Rivers Confirms Mother Joan Is On Life Support, Thanks Fans For Their Kindness
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Jason Statham Grab Brunch in Malibu for Labor Day!
- Uma Thurman Joins Co-Stars to Premiere 'Nymphomaniac - Vol. II' at Venice Film Festival
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello Hold Hands After Romantic Mexico Getaway
- Lady Gaga Reunites with Pet Pooch Asia at LAX Airport - Watch the Adorable Video!