The Hollywood Reporter Reveals the Industry's Top 25 Art Collectors
Maria, the former head writer of CBS' The Young and the Restless, is best known in the L.A. art world for her visible role as board co-chair of the city's Museum of Contemporary Art (she steps down Jan. 1).
The Northwestern art history major got her start collecting modestly priced George Hurrell photos. These days, her husband, Bill, goes deep on icons -- Marcel Duchamp, Jeff Koons -- while she champions the idiosyncratic, from Francesco Vezzoli to Mark Ryden.
"Your collection becomes your interpretation of how you see the world," she says. "It's very personal."
- 'Big Brother' Winner Dick Donato Reveals He's HIV Positive
- These Awkward Ballerinas Take Dancing To Your Own Beat To A Whole New Level
- Martin Starr: It's 'Difficult To Imagine' 'Silicon Valley' Without Christopher Evan Welch
- Ben McKenzie Wasn't Invited To Adam Brody's Wedding, But The Ryan & Seth Bond Is Real
- Jennifer Lopez Watches Sean 'Diddy' Combs Rave About Her 'Booty' & Compare It to Kim Kardashian's - Watch Now!
- Gerard Butler & His Mystery Brunette Girlfriend Take a Flight Together
- Matt Bomer Goes Shirtless, Channing Tatum & Joe Manganiello Show Off Huge Muscles on 'Magic Mike XXL' Set!
- Meghan Trainor's 'All About That Bass' is Number 1 on Billboard's All Female Top 5!