Power Lawyers: THR Unveils America's Top 100 Entertainment Attorneys
USC School of Law
Why he matters: Myman client Damon Lindelof is having a hot streak of a year: He co-wrote Star Trek Into Darkness and the shrouded-in-secrecy Tomorrowland, and he's prepping the HBO series The Leftovers. The latter deal was especially rare because of the network's use of an outside production company (Warner Bros., where Lindelof has a deal), which has been done only a handful of times.
Key deal: Alexander Payne's black-and-white feature Nebraska is in competition at this year's Cannes after the script by Myman client Bob Nelson had been sitting in Payne's pocket for years. Says Myman of the prolonged deal, "Sometimes you have to be really patient and stick with a writer you believe in and really push."Click here to read THR's complete Power Lawyers list.
- Reese Witherspoon Loves Mindy Kaling's 'Wreath Witherspoon' Creation
- Ansel Elgort Responds To Rumors He's Gay: ‘I Like Girls, A Lot'
- Reading, PA's 'Ugly' Charlie Brown-Themed Christmas Tree Has More Holiday Spirit Than Most
- Aaron Sorkin, Judd Apatow Call 'The Interview' Decision An Attack On Free Speech
- 'Serial' Season One Finale Episode is Here - Listen Now & Find Out How it Ends!
- Scott Disick Goes Go Kart Racing After His Third Child's Birth
- James Franco Gets His Mind Off 'The Interview' with Lady Gaga's Help!
- Liam Neeson Brings 'Taken 3' to Berlin with Forest Whitaker for Premiere & Press Conference!