Power Lawyers: THR Unveils America's Top 100 Entertainment Attorneys
USC School of Law
Why he matters: Myman client Damon Lindelof is having a hot streak of a year: He co-wrote Star Trek Into Darkness and the shrouded-in-secrecy Tomorrowland, and he's prepping the HBO series The Leftovers. The latter deal was especially rare because of the network's use of an outside production company (Warner Bros., where Lindelof has a deal), which has been done only a handful of times.
Key deal: Alexander Payne's black-and-white feature Nebraska is in competition at this year's Cannes after the script by Myman client Bob Nelson had been sitting in Payne's pocket for years. Says Myman of the prolonged deal, "Sometimes you have to be really patient and stick with a writer you believe in and really push."Click here to read THR's complete Power Lawyers list.
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer Is The Funniest Thing On LouNet
- Mick Jagger Energizes "A Most Wanted Man" Premiere...Hot Stuff Coming to Broadway: "It's Only a Play" and "A Delicate Balance"--Plan in Advance!
- Fifty Shades Of Grey Adorable Animals: The Version You Aren't Embarrassed To Read In Public
- Eva Longoria Tells America Latino Doesn't Mean Immigrant
- Comic-Con: Everything Benedict Cumberbatch Said That Made Women Scream
- 50 Shades of Grey and The Devil Wears Prada Are Basically the Same Movie
- Chris Carter on Area 51, Playing Softball With Brandon Tartikoff, and the TV Musical in His Closet
- Evangeline Lilly Gets Candid About Lost, Writing, and Comic-Book Breasts