Hollywood's 25 Top Power Lunch Restaurants
Leslie Lopez, guest-relations director of this Thomas Keller resto, knows exactly what Simon Fuller, Susan and Robert Downey Jr., Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth and James L. Brooks want.
"Most people don't even open the menu," she says. All they do is tell her if they're vegetarian, pescatarian or vegan, and chef David Hands whips up an impeccable meal. Popular items include the trout, salmon salad and a new toasted farro salad (Antonio Banderas wants it named after him).
There's no one table that's desirable: Jimmy Iovine lunches on the patio, but Brian Grazer likes the tables by the outdoor wall. For execs from CAA, MGM, UTA, Gersh and Ryan Seacrest's company, it's a canteen -- albeit a Parisian-style, marbled-floor one.
Says Seacrest, a Bouchon investor, "I have shared many meals there with my family, friends from American Idol, network executives, my team, and we had our holiday party there, too."
- The Letterman Years: Stories From Behind the Scenes of the Show That Changed Comedy Forever
- Mad Max: Fury Road Trailer: At the Very End of the World, Everything Looks Insane
- The Daily Show’s Trevor Noah Is Already in Trouble on Twitter [Updated]
- Ludacris on Ludaversal, Paul Walker, and Reinventing Himself
- Vin Diesel Debuts New 'Furious 7' Clip Starring Paul Walker on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' - Watch Here!
- Uzo Aduba & Lily Rabe Help Honor Sarah Paulson at MCC Theater Miscast Gala 2015!
- Scott Eastwood on Dad Clint: 'He Doesn't Give Handouts'
- Gigi Hadid: It's Not Okay to Model Until You're 25 & Then Become a Housewife