Hollywood's 25 Top Power Lunch Restaurants
Leslie Lopez, guest-relations director of this Thomas Keller resto, knows exactly what Simon Fuller, Susan and Robert Downey Jr., Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth and James L. Brooks want.
"Most people don't even open the menu," she says. All they do is tell her if they're vegetarian, pescatarian or vegan, and chef David Hands whips up an impeccable meal. Popular items include the trout, salmon salad and a new toasted farro salad (Antonio Banderas wants it named after him).
There's no one table that's desirable: Jimmy Iovine lunches on the patio, but Brian Grazer likes the tables by the outdoor wall. For execs from CAA, MGM, UTA, Gersh and Ryan Seacrest's company, it's a canteen -- albeit a Parisian-style, marbled-floor one.
Says Seacrest, a Bouchon investor, "I have shared many meals there with my family, friends from American Idol, network executives, my team, and we had our holiday party there, too."
- Reese Witherspoon Loves Mindy Kaling's 'Wreath Witherspoon' Creation
- Ansel Elgort Responds To Rumors He's Gay: ‘I Like Girls, A Lot'
- Reading, PA's 'Ugly' Charlie Brown-Themed Christmas Tree Has More Holiday Spirit Than Most
- Aaron Sorkin, Judd Apatow Call 'The Interview' Decision An Attack On Free Speech
- 'Serial' Season One Finale Episode is Here - Listen Now & Find Out How it Ends!
- Scott Disick Goes Go Kart Racing After His Third Child's Birth
- James Franco Gets His Mind Off 'The Interview' with Lady Gaga's Help!
- Liam Neeson Brings 'Taken 3' to Berlin with Forest Whitaker for Premiere & Press Conference!