Hollywood's 25 Top Power Lunch Restaurants
Leslie Lopez, guest-relations director of this Thomas Keller resto, knows exactly what Simon Fuller, Susan and Robert Downey Jr., Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth and James L. Brooks want.
"Most people don't even open the menu," she says. All they do is tell her if they're vegetarian, pescatarian or vegan, and chef David Hands whips up an impeccable meal. Popular items include the trout, salmon salad and a new toasted farro salad (Antonio Banderas wants it named after him).
There's no one table that's desirable: Jimmy Iovine lunches on the patio, but Brian Grazer likes the tables by the outdoor wall. For execs from CAA, MGM, UTA, Gersh and Ryan Seacrest's company, it's a canteen -- albeit a Parisian-style, marbled-floor one.
Says Seacrest, a Bouchon investor, "I have shared many meals there with my family, friends from American Idol, network executives, my team, and we had our holiday party there, too."
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- Robert Davi: Singing the Songs He Loves in a Place He Loves
- Sleepy Hollow's Tom Mison & Nicole Beharie Take San Diego Comic-Con by Storm
- Chloe Moretz Wins Fans Favorite Actress Award at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- Ian Somerhalder: 'The Vampire Diaries' Wins Best Threesome at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- Nikki Reed & Kellan Lutz Have a 'Twilight' Reunion at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!