THR Ranks Hollywood's 25 Most Powerful Stylists
WHY HE MATTERS
The bow-tie-loving reality star just kicked off the second season of his Bravo show, It’s a Brad, Brad World and showed amazing range on the red carpet this season, from a statuesque Stacy Keibler to expectant mom Jenna Dewan-Tatum.
Keibler, Dewan-Tatum, Jessica Alba, Demi Moore, Christina Ricci, Rashida Jones
HIS TOP LOOK
It’s a tie between Alba in Oscar de la Renta’s coral mermaid-silhouette bombshell gown at the Golden Globes and Keibler in Naeem Khan’s deco-style beaded dress at the Oscars. “They’re both very glamorous but so different,” says Goreski.
GETTING OSCAR GLAM
Goreski, who also dressed Dewan-Tatum for Hollywood’s most fabulous night, admits that there’s a lot of pressure to find the right dress. “You want people to see your client in a fresh way," he says, "and you definitely want to top what you’ve previously done.”
The preppy yet flashy pro, who got his start working for Rachel Zoe, remains a brand stylist for Kate Spade and recently signed on as Old Navy’s style attendant, a role that will have him doling out fashion advice to the masses.
- Why Comedian/Podcaster Marc Maron is a Preist and a Prophet
- Newport Folk Festival Celebrates 50 Years Since Bob Dylan Went Electric
- As Duggar Dad Ran On A Political Platform Saying Rape And Incest Merited Capital Punishment, He Was Covering Up His Son's Actions
- WTF! Merriam-Webster Adds A Bunch Of Internet Slang To Dictionary
- Edgar Ramirez & Luke Bracey Are Extreme Sports Addicts in 'Point Break' Reboot Trailer - Watch Now!
- Charlize Theron's 'Mad Max' Performance Was 'Astonishing' to Maggie Gyllenhaal
- Chrissy Teigen Goes Nude For Sexy DuJour Feature With John Legend
- Diane Kruger & January Jones Reunite for Memorial Day Party