The Hollywood Reporter Names the Young Hispanic Hollywood Class of 2013
Stephanie Beatriz, 32, and Melissa Fumero, 31, are regulars on Fox's buzzy cop comedy starring Andy Samberg and Andre Braugher. Beatriz, whose mother is Bolivian-Brazilian and father is Colombian-German, played Sofia Vergara's sister on Modern Family; Fumero, of Cuban parentage, had a recurring role on Gossip Girl.
Their series recently scored a full-season pickup at Fox after critical praise and standout ratings.
Beatriz's dream director: "I've been obsessed with Alfonso Cuaron for a long time. I would play A Little Princess over and over until we busted the tape." On Fumero's dream collaborator, "Anybody in the comedy world. Brooklyn Nine-Nine definitely makes me thirsty for other comedy experiences."
- Dark Graphic Novella Pays Tribute To The 10th Anniversary Of Arcade Fire's 'Funeral'
- Scientists Show Hitchcock Thriller To 'Vegetative' Man, Get Big Surprise
- Nick Jonas On How Fans Have Helped Him Transition From Band Member To Solo Artist
- Kim Kardashian Asks Nasim Pedrad About That 'SNL' Impression
- Jenny McCarthy Hasn't Watched 'The View' Yet: 'I've Been Hearing Mixed Reviews'
- Kirsten Dunst Doesn't Like Watching Herself On Screen
- Ariana Grande's Rumored Boyfriend Big Sean Says They Have 'Great Chemistry'
- Julianna Margulies & Jimmy Fallon Are Hilarious School Principals Who Sing the Morning Announcements (Video)