Power Lawyers 2011
Ramer, the longtime lawyer for Steven Spielberg and Clint Eastwood, carries himself in such a regal manner that many business affairs executives admit it's hard to say no to him. That demeanor has helped him build one of Hollywood's top talent boutiques and allows Ramer to pack his annual USC entertainment law and business symposium with top speakers like Disney's Bob Iger and Sony's Michael Lynton. Ramer is active in conservative politics (though he says Sarah Palin is "not my cup of tea"), and in November he became chairman of the board of the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.
HIS OBSESSION Ramer became interested in Mexican art during trips to a family house in northern Baja. "It's the great colors," he says. "I've got three major pieces of Mexican art in my office, and 80 percent of the art in my home is Mexican."
- Play On! Power Pop Heroes by Ken Sharp... The Greatest Collection of Rock Interviews of All Time? Could Be!
- Legendary Owns Horror With ScareHouse Partnership, YouTube Competition
- This Jubilant Man Winning $26,000 On 'Price Is Right' Is All Of Us, Really
- Pregnant Blake Lively And Ryan Reynolds Are Picture-Perfect On The Red Carpet
- Jennifer Lawrence's Katniss Realizes Josh Hutcherson's Peeta is Alive in New 'Hunger Games' Promo - Watch Now!
- Jennifer Garner Speaks About Sexism in Hollywood: Ben Affleck Only Gets Asked About 'Tits' on the 'Blurred Lines' Girl (Video)
- Kamara James Dead - Olympic Fencer Dies at 29
- Analeigh Tipton & Jake McDorman Make Their Own 'Manhattan Love Story' (Exclusive Video!)