Power Lawyers 2012
Ramer has become one of Hollywood's most respected elder statesmen thanks to a client list that includes Steven Spielberg, Clint Eastwood, Robert Zemeckis, David O. Russell and Gordon Ramsay. "I can't think of a career more satisfying than entertainment law," he says. "You have more opportunities to solve unique problems." A proud conservative, he was appointed by President George W. Bush to the board of the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, and he's a trustee of USC and spearheads its annual entertainment law and business symposium.
➻ My legal philosophy "Honor, integrity and protecting the client's interests."
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- Robert Davi: Singing the Songs He Loves in a Place He Loves
- Kesha Gets Picked Up By Boyfriend Brad Ashenfelter at LAX Airport
- Sleepy Hollow's Tom Mison & Nicole Beharie Take San Diego Comic-Con by Storm
- Chloe Moretz Wins Fans Favorite Actress Award at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- Ian Somerhalder: 'The Vampire Diaries' Wins Best Threesome at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!