Power Lawyers 2011
Freedman has lately found himself on the front lines of wars over what can be said on the Internet. He represents notorious Web personality Perez Hilton and litigious blogger Nikki Finke's employer Penske Media Corp., and he litigated a first-of-its-kind Twitter defamation case against Courtney Love on behalf of a fashion designer. Eventually, Love settled for $430,000, a big win for Freedman's client. Ever since, his phone has been ringing off the hook from hundreds of folks believing they, too, have been defamed on Twitter. He compares social media to the Wild West. "One day, we'll look back in disbelief and say, 'I can't believe they could actually say that.' "
- Gerard Parkes Dead At 90, Award-Winning Actor Best Known For 'Fraggle Rock' And 'Boondock Saints'
- Nicholas Brendon, 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Actor, Arrested In Idaho
- 10 Habits Of People Who Are The Life Of The Party
- HuffPost Live's 'Spoiler Alert' Talks 'Homeland,' 'The Good Wife' And More Of Sunday's Best TV
- Nikki Reed Flies the Skies After Adopting Kitten with Boyfriend Ian Somerhalder
- Olivier Martinez Supports the Denver Broncos Before Sunday Night Football Game!
- Chloe Bennet Gets All Dolled Up for 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D' PaleyFest - Watch The Full Panel Here!
- Julie Bowen & Zach Braff Support HIV/AIDS Reseach at 'A Time for Heroes' Celebration 2014!