Power Lawyers 2011
Wolf handles his share of A-list talent -- Judd Apatow and Steve Carell included -- but he's fast becoming one of the town's go-to film finance lawyers as well. He worked on the $350 million co-financing deal between David Ellison's Skydance Prods. and Paramount and helped Thomas Tull's Legendary Pictures secure a new line of credit. "The movie co-financing market is completely different from what it was five years ago," he notes. "Rather than being herded into blind slates, investors are able to select individual pictures. Also, the financial terms are much more equitable for investors and producers than in the slate deal era." On the talent side, he's proud of the deal he negotiated for Comedy Central's Daniel Tosh to be an equal partner in a new online venture.
FAVORITE GETAWAY Wolf and his family escape to Maine when they can.
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- My Dream Duets: Chatting with Barry Manilow, Andre Cymone and Carroll Matthews Exclusives and The Hawthorne Chronicles
- 'Wasn't He Gay?': A Revealing Question About Mister Rogers
- Lily Aldridge Says Happy 26th Birthday to Her Partner in Crime Candice Swanepoel
- Aaron Paul Looks For the Best Pizza in Vancouver Before Shooting '9th Life of Louis Drax'
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!
- Kiernan Shipka Is Pretty in Pink at Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards 2014