Power Lawyers: THR Unveils America's Top 100 Entertainment Attorneys
Columbia Law School
Why he matters: While continuing to negotiate talent deals for clients like Steve Carell, Wolf is bolstering his reputation in finance, representing David Ellison's Skydance Productions and structuring the debt and equity fund that allowed Hemisphere Media Capital to partner on several studio projects, including this summer's The Smurfs 2 and World War Z.
Big deal: Wolf pulled several all-nighters to close YouTube channel AwesomenessTV's $33 million acquisition by DreamWorks Animation in time for YouTube's May 1 announcement at its NewFront. "We had our board meeting six hours before the market opened," says Wolf. "We were all in different places and did a telephonic roll call to approve the deal at about 1 a.m."Click here to read THR's complete Power Lawyers list.
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- Robert Davi: Singing the Songs He Loves in a Place He Loves
- Sleepy Hollow's Tom Mison & Nicole Beharie Take San Diego Comic-Con by Storm
- Chloe Moretz Wins Fans Favorite Actress Award at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- Ian Somerhalder: 'The Vampire Diaries' Wins Best Threesome at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- Nikki Reed & Kellan Lutz Have a 'Twilight' Reunion at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!