Power Lawyers: THR Unveils America's Top 100 Entertainment Attorneys
Columbia Law School
Why he matters: While continuing to negotiate talent deals for clients like Steve Carell, Wolf is bolstering his reputation in finance, representing David Ellison's Skydance Productions and structuring the debt and equity fund that allowed Hemisphere Media Capital to partner on several studio projects, including this summer's The Smurfs 2 and World War Z.
Big deal: Wolf pulled several all-nighters to close YouTube channel AwesomenessTV's $33 million acquisition by DreamWorks Animation in time for YouTube's May 1 announcement at its NewFront. "We had our board meeting six hours before the market opened," says Wolf. "We were all in different places and did a telephonic roll call to approve the deal at about 1 a.m."Click here to read THR's complete Power Lawyers list.
- Gerard Parkes Dead At 90, Award-Winning Actor Best Known For 'Fraggle Rock' And 'Boondock Saints'
- Nicholas Brendon, 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Actor, Arrested In Idaho
- 10 Habits Of People Who Are The Life Of The Party
- HuffPost Live's 'Spoiler Alert' Talks 'Homeland,' 'The Good Wife' And More Of Sunday's Best TV
- Olivier Martinez Supports the Denver Broncos Before Sunday Night Football Game!
- Chloe Bennet Gets All Dolled Up for 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D' PaleyFest - Watch The Full Panel Here!
- Julie Bowen & Zach Braff Support HIV/AIDS Reseach at 'A Time for Heroes' Celebration 2014!
- Kaley Cuoco Wraps Up Ryan Sweeting at Elle Women in Hollywood Celebration