THR Philanthropy Resource Guide
Description: Provides a pre-professional residential training program for talented high school students in the visual, performing and literary arts, film and animation who are aspiring to careers in the arts and entertainment industries.
California Arts Search Program: The Cimarron Group, Mcgarrybowen, Paramount Pictures
Programs: Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences, “Herb Alpert Scholarships for Emerging Young Artists,” The Herb Alpert Foundation, The Walt Disney Company
CSSSA Scholarship Funds: Bloom Hergott Diemer, CBS Television, Creative Artists Agency Foundation, The Herb Alpert Foundation, Hollywood Foreign Press Association (Golden Globes), Motion Picture Corporation of America, Pixar Animation Studios, The Schiff Company, The Walt Disney Company, Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc.
Endowment Program: The Jamie and Steve Tisch Foundation, The Walter Lantz Foundation
In-Kind Contributors: Apple, Inc., Baker & Hostetler, LLP, Creative Artists Agency, Morris, Yorn, Barnes & Levine, Paramount Pictures, Pixar Animation Studios, Remo Inc., Sony Pictures Entertainment, Inc., USC School of Cinema and Television, Yamaha Corporation of America
- 'Family Guy'/'Simpsons' Crossover Episode Sneak Peek Is Pure Bliss
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- 'The Flash' Cast Has a Blast at Buzzfeed's Rooftop Flash Bash
- Amanda Seyfried's Boyfriend Justin Long Almost Gets Tusks Sewn Into His Head in 'Tusk' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Naomi Watts Is In Talks to Star in Jake Gyllenhaal's 'Demolition'
- Kesha Gets Picked Up By Boyfriend Brad Ashenfelter at LAX Airport