THR's 35 Hottest Young Latinos in Entertainment
Born in Los Angeles, the half-Brazilian actress, 25, grew up speaking Portuguese and Spanish in Brazil, Spain, Mexico and Argentina. Since a stint as a baby model, she has fed a gang of Compsognathus in 1997’s The Lost World: Jurassic Park and fended for her life in 2006’s When a Stranger Calls. After 2011’s From Prada to Nada, a Latina Sense and Sensibility, Belle (who played the sensible Elinor role) says Latino parents approached her to say the film gave kids pride in their culture. Often cited as a best-dressed red-carpet feature in Alexander McQueen and Ralph Lauren, Belle stars with Andy Garcia as a Brazilian-American girl -- “just like me,” she says -- in the upcoming indie Open Road.
- Marvin Gaye's Sister Zeola Sets The Record Straight On Reported Family Feud Over 'Blurred Lines' Lawsuit
- New Film Healing of Love Is Challenging the Paradigm of Relationships
- The Death of Fake Reality Television, The Birth of 'Connected'
- Morgan Spurlock, 'One Direction: This Is Us' Director: Zayn Malik 'Struggled The Most' With Touring Demands
- Pia Mia Seduces Us In 'F--k With U' Music Video - Watch Now!
- Jamie Chung Has a Condom Problem in 'Resident Advisors' Clip (Exclusive Video)
- Mark Wahlberg Producing Boston Marathon Bombing Movie 'Patriot's Day'
- Stephen Amell Signs Up to Play Megan Fox's Love Interest in 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2'