THR Philanthropy Resource Guide
Description: Year-round camp and membership programs that teach children and youth (6-21) living with HIV and AIDS to believe in themselves and understand that each one of them has the ability to make his or her life as full and rich as the next child, regardless of their illness.
Select supporters: David Arquette, Tai Babalonia, CBS Studios, Courteney Cox-Arquette, Entertainment Industries Foundation, Randy Gardner, Rudy Galindo, Lauren Graham, L.A. Center Studios, Mary McCormack, Raleigh Studios, Sony Pictures, Britney Spears, Kerri Strug, Universal Studios, The Walt Disney Studios, Warner Bros.
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- Robert Davi: Singing the Songs He Loves in a Place He Loves
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Debuts First Teaser Trailer - Watch Now!
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Almost Sweeps Young Hollywood Awards 2014 - See Complete Winners List!
- Newlyweds Naya Rivera & Ryan Dorsey Kiss, Look So in Love in Los Angeles - See Her Huge Wedding Ring!
- Justin Bieber Receives the Champ of Charity Award at the Young Hollywood Awards 2014