THR Philanthropy Resource Guide
Description: Year-round camp and membership programs that teach children and youth (6-21) living with HIV and AIDS to believe in themselves and understand that each one of them has the ability to make his or her life as full and rich as the next child, regardless of their illness.
Select supporters: David Arquette, Tai Babalonia, CBS Studios, Courteney Cox-Arquette, Entertainment Industries Foundation, Randy Gardner, Rudy Galindo, Lauren Graham, L.A. Center Studios, Mary McCormack, Raleigh Studios, Sony Pictures, Britney Spears, Kerri Strug, Universal Studios, The Walt Disney Studios, Warner Bros.
- Free Yourselves From the Shackles of Spoilers! Life Is Too Short.
- I Want Rom-Com TV to Flourish, But ABC’s Manhattan Love Story Is Not Helping at All
- Watch the Trailer for Taken 3, Which Is Actually Called Tak3n
- The Creators of Family Guy Must Have a Major Inferiority Complex When It Comes to The Simpsons
- Tracy Morgan Responds to Walmart: I Can't Believe They Are Blaming Me For the Accident
- Justin Bieber Grabs Dinner with Kendall Jenner in Paris
- Aretha Franklin Sings 'Rolling in the Deep' Live & Totally Kills It - Watch Now!
- Channing Tatum & His Huge Muscles Continue Filming 'Magic Mike XXL' - See the New Photos!