THR Philanthropy Resource Guide
Description: Year-round camp and membership programs that teach children and youth (6-21) living with HIV and AIDS to believe in themselves and understand that each one of them has the ability to make his or her life as full and rich as the next child, regardless of their illness.
Select supporters: David Arquette, Tai Babalonia, CBS Studios, Courteney Cox-Arquette, Entertainment Industries Foundation, Randy Gardner, Rudy Galindo, Lauren Graham, L.A. Center Studios, Mary McCormack, Raleigh Studios, Sony Pictures, Britney Spears, Kerri Strug, Universal Studios, The Walt Disney Studios, Warner Bros.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Alexz Johnson Living "American Dream;" Pace & Revi and a Bicoastal "Hurricane"
- 'Game Of Thrones' Co-Star Reveals Lena Headey Had 'Mixed Feelings' About That Controversial Rape Scene
- Givin' 'Em Hell and Heaven: Conversations With Joe Satriani and Sebastian Bach
- Angel Haze Slams Homophobia In Hip-Hop, Discusses Sexuality
- Shantel VanSanten Leaves the 'Gang' Behind for Night of Music!
- Neil Patrick Harris Gets Support From Partner David Burtka at Opening Night of 'Hedwig and the Angry Inch'!
- 'Frozen' Soundtrack Nabs Its Biggest Sales Week, Stays at Number 1 for 11th Week
- Reese Witherspoon is All About Peeps in Her Easter Baskets!