THR Philanthropy Resource Guide
Description: Year-round camp and membership programs that teach children and youth (6-21) living with HIV and AIDS to believe in themselves and understand that each one of them has the ability to make his or her life as full and rich as the next child, regardless of their illness.
Select supporters: David Arquette, Tai Babalonia, CBS Studios, Courteney Cox-Arquette, Entertainment Industries Foundation, Randy Gardner, Rudy Galindo, Lauren Graham, L.A. Center Studios, Mary McCormack, Raleigh Studios, Sony Pictures, Britney Spears, Kerri Strug, Universal Studios, The Walt Disney Studios, Warner Bros.
- LeBron James Stars In Emotional 'Re-Established' Ad For $200 Beats Headphones
- Jason Derulo Takes His "Talk Dirty" Party On The Road
- Rudy Giuliani, George Pataki And 2 Congressmen Plan Protest Of 'The Death of Klinghoffer' At Metropolitan Opera
- Paul Craft Dead At 76: Nashville Songwriter Inducted Into Hall Of Fame
- Patrick Dempsey Describes His Audition For 'Grey's Anatomy' & His First Read with Ellen Pompeo!
- Engaged Couple Robbie Amell & Italia Ricci Make It An Italian Dinner Date
- Ariana Grande & Rita Ora Glam Up Radio 1's Teen Awards 2014
- Heidi Klum & Boyfriend Vito Schnabel Show PDA After Her Divorce Finalized