THR Philanthropy Resource Guide
Description: Year-round camp and membership programs that teach children and youth (6-21) living with HIV and AIDS to believe in themselves and understand that each one of them has the ability to make his or her life as full and rich as the next child, regardless of their illness.
Select supporters: David Arquette, Tai Babalonia, CBS Studios, Courteney Cox-Arquette, Entertainment Industries Foundation, Randy Gardner, Rudy Galindo, Lauren Graham, L.A. Center Studios, Mary McCormack, Raleigh Studios, Sony Pictures, Britney Spears, Kerri Strug, Universal Studios, The Walt Disney Studios, Warner Bros.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Ian Somerhalder Sings Smokey Robinson Classic in 'Esquire China' Behind the Scene Video - Watch Now!
- 'Glee'Actor Harry Shum Jr. is Engaged to Girlfriend Shelby Rabara!
- Nicole Richie Proudly Rocks New Purple Hair at Lunch with Joel Madden!
- Zooey Deschanel's 'New Girl' & Mindy Kaling's 'Mindy Project' Get Early Renewals From Fox!