THR Philanthropy Resource Guide
Description: Provides a cost-free sleep-away camp for children with cancer and their families.
Select supporters: 20th Century Fox, The CW, Fox-Walden, Dustin Hoffman, Paramount Pictures, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Dylan and Cole Sprouse, Universal Studios, The Walt Disney Company, Warner Bros.
- 'Big Brother' Winner Dick Donato Reveals He's HIV Positive
- These Awkward Ballerinas Take Dancing To Your Own Beat To A Whole New Level
- Martin Starr: It's 'Difficult To Imagine' 'Silicon Valley' Without Christopher Evan Welch
- Ben McKenzie Wasn't Invited To Adam Brody's Wedding, But The Ryan & Seth Bond Is Real
- Gerard Butler & His Mystery Brunette Girlfriend Take a Flight Together
- Meghan Trainor's 'All About That Bass' is Number 1 on Billboard's All Female Top 5!