Next Gen 2012: Hollywood's Fastest-Rising Stars
After a stint in the unscripted world, Dellaverson, 34, joined Lionsgate, where she has been integral to the launch of ABC’s critical darling Nashville as well as Jenji Kohan’s upcoming Netflix series Orange Is the New Black. The Los Angeles-reared University of Pennsylvania graduate has been hands-on with other Lionsgate series including Mad Men and Nurse Jackie as well.
BIG BREAK: Being Bob Broder’s assistant. He’s a TV packaging genius and an extremely nice guy. It was my first education in the business.
10 YEARS AGO: I was producing reality shows like Next, Date My Mom and Celebrities Uncensored — soul-crushing shows but great production experience.
TURNING POINT: My dad took me to the set of CHiPs when I was 5. From that moment, I knew this was what I wanted to do. I’m sure Erik Estrada and craft services didn’t hurt.
BIGGEST 2012 ACCOMPLISHMENT: Nashville. My blood, sweat and tears are all over that show.
MOVIE FIX: Stand by Me.
ONLINE OBSESSION: Food blogs like Eater LA.
WHEN I’M NOT WORKING: I’m hiking with my dog and with my husband, Mick Froehlich; trying new restaurants in different neighborhoods; and likely eating ice cream at Sweet Rose Creamery.
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch
- Elizabeth Banks Dishes on 'Pitch Perfect 2': The Bellas Have Gotten Too Big for Their Britches
- Evan Rachel Wood Has the Coolest Backpack Ever Because It Looks Like R2D2!
- Hercules' Irina Shayk Leaves Craig Ferguson Speechless - Watch Now
- Leonardo DiCaprio Tries to Keep Low Profile After Raising $25 Million