The Hollywood Reporter Names the 50 Power Showrunners of 2013
Can a comedy’s audience grow in its ninth and final season? Bays and Thomas’ HIMYM not only has done this, the show also is anchoring CBS’ struggling Monday night comedy block alongside the recently relocated 2 Broke Girls. Returning to 9.5 million viewers, HIMYM is bolstered by an A-list cast — including Emmy and Tony host Neil Patrick Harris — and is building toward a buzzy finale in the spring, when the former college pals from Wesleyan University, both 38, likely will dive into creating new shows for 20th Century Fox Television per their lucrative overall deal, which expires after this season.
- Dierks Bentley Weighs In On The 'Girl Crush' Country Radio Controversy
- Cookie Lyon of Fox's 'Empire' Sheds Rare Light on Black Women's Incarceration and Reentry
- Ryan Reynolds Spoofs Burt Reynolds In First 'Deadpool' Photo
- What Lindsay From 'Freaks And Geeks' Would Be Up To Today, According to Linda Cardellini
- Sean Hayes & Hubby Lip Sync Iggy Azalea & Jennifer Hudson's 'Trouble' - Watch Now!
- Kim Kardashian's Platinum Blonde Hair Looks Amazing on 'Elle France' April 2015 Cover
- Zayn Malik & Fiancee Perrie Edwards Spotted Out Separately After Leaving One Direction
- Carey Mulligan Talks Cooking Spaghetti Bolognese in 'Skylight' Every Night on 'The Tonight Show' - Watch Here!