MIPCOM: The 25 Most Powerful Women in Global TV
Frot-Coutaz has been with FremantleMedia for nearly 20 years. After strategy and M&A roles, she rose to the position of CEO of FremantleMedia North America, where she oversaw such hits as American Idol and America's Got Talent.
In April 2012, she was promoted to the overall CEO role. From her base in London, she now oversees operations in 25 countries that produce more than 9,100 hours of content a year. Frot-Coutaz also has created a digital and branded entertainment division, a move that "underlines our clear focus on furthering FremantleMedia's position in this space."
- Empire State Building Pays Tribute To Endangered Animals, Remembers Cecil The Lion
- 'Friday Night Lights' Coach Is Back With A Helpful Pep Talk
- A Fair Way to Choose Candidates for Republican Debate: Learning From the Oscars
- Candace Cameron Bure Shares Adorable Snap Of Kimmy, DJ And Stephanie On Set Of 'Fuller House'
- Watch the Fantastic Four Cast Weather These Ignorant Interview Questions
- Travi$ Scott Got Arrested After His Lollapalooza Act for Trying to Make His Fans Go Crazy
- Halt and Catch Fire’s Kerry Bishé on Donna’s Huge Season, and Why the Show Isn’t a Bigger Hit
- Mitt Romney Is Going to Be Pissed If There Are No Pancakes on Stephen Colbert's Late Show
- January Jones, Kiernan Shipka & Jon Hamm Have 'Mad Men' Reunion At Oceana's SeaChange Party
- These Photos of the 'Fantastic Four' Cast Holding Hands in NYC Are Cutest Thing You'll See Today
- Kylie Jenner Shows Off Killer Bikini Body in New Selfie
- Christina Applegate Answers Question About 80s Breakup With Brad Pitt (Video)