MIPCOM: The 25 Most Powerful Women in Global TV
Frot-Coutaz has been with FremantleMedia for nearly 20 years. After strategy and M&A roles, she rose to the position of CEO of FremantleMedia North America, where she oversaw such hits as American Idol and America's Got Talent.
In April 2012, she was promoted to the overall CEO role. From her base in London, she now oversees operations in 25 countries that produce more than 9,100 hours of content a year. Frot-Coutaz also has created a digital and branded entertainment division, a move that "underlines our clear focus on furthering FremantleMedia's position in this space."
- The Abu Dhabi Diaries: Can a Film Festival Help Us Overcome Misconceptions, Conflicts and Stereotypes?
- Famed Elvis Photographer Alfred Wertheimer Dead At 85
- Kirk Cameron Urges Christians To Celebrate Halloween By Sharing The Gospel
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Naomi Watts Shares How She Conquered Fear of Working with Bill Murray on 'St. Vincent'
- Hilary Duff Joins Mariska Hargitay's Hubby on 'Younger' Set!
- Lily Aldridge Says Happy 26th Birthday to Her Partner in Crime Candice Swanepoel
- Aaron Paul Looks For the Best Pizza in Vancouver Before Shooting '9th Life of Louis Drax'