THR Ranks Hollywood's 25 Most Powerful Stylists
WHY SHE MATTERS
She styles some of the most ubiquitous fashion plates on the carpet, yet gives each a unique, distinct look.
Kate Bosworth, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Nicole Richie, Sienna Miller, Orlando Bloom
The U.K. native got a very early start in the business -- age 15, to be exact -- as a booker for ID magazine and runway-show dresser for designers such as Hermes. She studied fashion design at St. Albans and Southend College in London, where Stella McCartney and Alexander McQueen were among her fellow students.
LABELS SHE LOVES
“I love color and texture,” she says. “I’m a huge fan of Preen, Erdem, Christopher Kane and my perennial favorites, Givenchy and Proenza Schouler.”
HER TOP LOOK
Huntington-Whiteley’s leggy-glam Saint Laurent gown at the Golden Globes. “The black chiffon was such a fresh look for the carpet, and her hair and makeup were perfect,” says Coulter. “Young, clean but sophisticated.” Bosworth’s pale mint-and-pink Giambattista Valli minidress at the Vanity Fair party was a sexy hit.
BEYOND THE RED CARPET
She recently partnered with AG Jeans for their new Stylist Series. “I’m very proud of the pieces we created,” says Coulter, who also works with online curator/retailer JewelMint.
HER SECRET WEAPON
“My kit would not be complete without my hole-punch for adding extra notches to shoe straps and belts.”
- Taylor Swift's 'Wildest Dreams' Director Tries To Defend The Video After Claims Of Racism, But Fails
- Here's Why Nicole Richie Is Your New Favorite Gay Icon
- Ellen Degeneres And Gap Launch Inclusive Clothing Line For Girls
- Robert Pattinson Crashed A Couple’s Wedding In Ireland, Because Dreams Do Come True
- Bradley Cooper & Irina Shayk Travel to New York City Together
- Vanessa Hudgens, Lily Collins & Camilla Belle Get Glam For The A List 15th Anniversary Party!
- Cate Blanchett to Play Lucille Ball in Aaron Sorkin's Biopic (Report)
- Val Chmerkovskiy & Tamar Braxton Need A Team Name For 'Dancing With The Stars'