THR Philanthropy Resource Guide
Description: Provides social, educational, recreational and other critical support programs to vulnerable children impacted by HIV/AIDS in the U.S. and other countries.
Select supporters: CBS, Jamie Lee Curtis, Melina Kanakaredes, Marlee Matlin, Nickelodeon, Doris Roberts, Ray Romano, Universal, The Walt Disney Company, Where’s Lunch
- Why Comedian/Podcaster Marc Maron is a Preist and a Prophet
- Newport Folk Festival Celebrates 50 Years Since Bob Dylan Went Electric
- As Duggar Dad Ran On A Political Platform Saying Rape And Incest Merited Capital Punishment, He Was Covering Up His Son's Actions
- WTF! Merriam-Webster Adds A Bunch Of Internet Slang To Dictionary
- Little Mix on Giving 'Pretty Girls' to Britney Spears: 'We Knew We Could Do Better'
- Brad Pitt Happily Greets His Fans in the Big Apple
- This Drake Lookalike Hypnotized Howie Mandel on 'America's Got Talent' Season 10 Premiere! (Video)
- Edgar Ramirez & Luke Bracey Are Extreme Sports Addicts in 'Point Break' Reboot Trailer - Watch Now!