THR's 35 Hottest Young Latinos in Entertainment
For more than a decade, from her start on The Mickey Mouse Club in 1993, the “Genie in a Bottle” singer has churned out hits. “When I hear mainstream radio playing songs with portions all in Spanish, it gives me so much pride,” says the part-Ecuadorian Aguilera, 31. In 2010, she made her movie debut, starring with Cher in Burlesque. The following year, she landed a coach spot on NBC’s The Voice, which garnered 17 million viewers for its season two premiere and entered its third season Sept. 10. Aguilera’s recent single, “Moves Like Jagger,” with fellow coach Adam Levine, sold 4.9 million copies; her seventh studio album, Lotus, is due out Nov. 13, with new single “Your Body” just released Sept. 14.
- The End of the Tour Trailer: Jason Segel Goes Full Capote As David Foster Wallace
- Fred Armisen, Zosia Mamet, Vanessa Bayer Re-create Golden Girls for Jenny Lewis
- ‘We Have Lost the Ability to Flush the Toilet’: Art-Festival Culture in Istanbul
- Colin Firth Is ‘Already Set’ to Star in My Fair Lady on Broadway
- The Weeknd Debuts Music Video for New Song 'The Hills' - Watch Now!
- Bradley Cooper Gets Anna Wintour's Support at 'Elephant Man' Celebration!
- Duggar Family Not Worried About Losing '19 Kids & Counting' Amid Josh's Molestation Scandal
- Britney Spears Makes The Best Facial Expressions During New Australian Interview - Watch Here!