THR Philanthropy Resource Guide
Description: City of Hope is a research and treatment center for cancer, diabetes and other life-threatening diseases.
Select supporters: AEG Live, Clear Channel Communications, EMI Records Group, Jonas Bros., Sony BMG Music Entertainment, Josh Turner, Carrie Underwood, Universal Music Group, The Walt Disney Company, Warner Music Group
- Free Yourselves From the Shackles of Spoilers! Life Is Too Short.
- I Want Rom-Com TV to Flourish, But ABC’s Manhattan Love Story Is Not Helping at All
- Watch the Trailer for Taken 3, Which Is Actually Called Tak3n
- The Creators of Family Guy Must Have a Major Inferiority Complex When It Comes to The Simpsons
- Tracy Morgan Responds to Walmart: I Can't Believe They Are Blaming Me For the Accident
- Justin Bieber Grabs Dinner with Kendall Jenner in Paris
- Aretha Franklin Sings 'Rolling in the Deep' Live & Totally Kills It - Watch Now!
- Channing Tatum & His Huge Muscles Continue Filming 'Magic Mike XXL' - See the New Photos!