THR Philanthropy Resource Guide
Description: City of Hope is a research and treatment center for cancer, diabetes and other life-threatening diseases.
Select supporters: AEG Live, Clear Channel Communications, EMI Records Group, Jonas Bros., Sony BMG Music Entertainment, Josh Turner, Carrie Underwood, Universal Music Group, The Walt Disney Company, Warner Music Group
- Marvin Gaye's Sister Zeola Sets The Record Straight On Reported Family Feud Over 'Blurred Lines' Lawsuit
- New Film Healing of Love Is Challenging the Paradigm of Relationships
- The Death of Fake Reality Television, The Birth of 'Connected'
- Morgan Spurlock, 'One Direction: This Is Us' Director: Zayn Malik 'Struggled The Most' With Touring Demands
- Pia Mia Seduces Us In 'F--k With U' Music Video - Watch Now!
- Jamie Chung Has a Condom Problem in 'Resident Advisors' Clip (Exclusive Video)
- Mark Wahlberg Producing Boston Marathon Bombing Movie 'Patriot's Day'
- Stephen Amell Signs Up to Play Megan Fox's Love Interest in 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2'