THR Philanthropy Resource Guide
Description: City of Hope is a research and treatment center for cancer, diabetes and other life-threatening diseases.
Select supporters: AEG Live, Clear Channel Communications, EMI Records Group, Jonas Bros., Sony BMG Music Entertainment, Josh Turner, Carrie Underwood, Universal Music Group, The Walt Disney Company, Warner Music Group
- Winnie and Kevin Probably Slept Together and 11 Other Things We Learned at Last Night’s Wonder Years Reunion
- How Much Do You Know About American Horror Story? Take Our SAT Exam
- Garage Doors and Tanning Beds: 9 Actors Remember Their Famous Horror-Movie Deaths
- It’s Just a Normal Tuesday With Drake and ILoveMakonnen
- Orphan Black's Tatiana Maslany To Make NY Stage Debut in 'The Way We Get By'!
- Ariana Grande 'So Proud' of Brother Frankie for Booking 'Rock of Ages' Role
- Michelle Williams & Marion Cotillard Celebrate the Foundation Louis Vuitton Opening!
- Matthew Morrison's Wedding Photo to Renee Puente Revealed - See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!