THR Names Music's 35 Top Hitmakers
This story first appeared in the Feb. 15 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Like his native New York City, Claude Kelly’s resume is a virtual melting pot -- of pop. Be it Miley Cyrus' “Party In The USA,” which reached No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 in 2009, or Bruno Mars’ 2010 chart-topper “Grenade” or Jessie J’s inescapable “Price Tag,” chances are, you’ve been singing along to Kelly’s lyrics. The 32-year-old Berklee College of Music grad says the strangest place he's heard his songs was "in church! I've heard gospel versions of 'Grenade.' It's flattering, but are you really singing a sex/love song in church?"Click here to read THR's complete Pop's Top 35 Hitmakers list.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama
- 'X-Men' Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Abusing Underage Boy
- Jennifer Lopez is a Sexy Slice of Orange on 'American Idol'!
- Mila Kunis & Olivia Wilde Take Us on an Emotional Roller Coaster in 'Third Person' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Justin Bieber Makes Time to Show His Gratitude To Fans in Beverly Hills!