THR Philanthropy Resource Guide
Description: Provides street outreach, emergency shelter, transitional housing, health services, employment assistance and a variety of other supportive services to homeless and at-risk youth.
Select supporters: Gilbert Arenas, Tom Arnold, Ed Begley Jr., Beau & Wendy Bridges, Collin & Elizabeth Callender, Sway Calloway, Pam Dawber, Oscar De La Hoya, Deluxe Laboratories, Vin Diesel, Entertainment Industry Foundation, Dean & Shannon Factor, Whoopi Goldberg, Scott & Tracie Hamilton, Keyshawn Johnson, Charlie Kauffman, Larry King, Lisa Leslie, Delroy Lindo, Tobey Maguire, Bill Maher, MGM, Brittany Murphy, Sharon Osbourne, Paramount Pictures, Scott Paterson, Keanu Reeves, Susan Sarandon, William & Liz Shatner, Martin Sheen, Terry Thoren, Steve Tyrell, Universal Studios, Valerie Van Galder, The Walt Disney Studios, Robert Wuhl
- Empire State Building Pays Tribute To Endangered Animals, Remembers Cecil The Lion
- 'Friday Night Lights' Coach Is Back With A Helpful Pep Talk
- A Fair Way to Choose Candidates for Republican Debate: Learning From the Oscars
- Candace Cameron Bure Shares Adorable Snap Of Kimmy, DJ And Stephanie On Set Of 'Fuller House'
- Travi$ Scott Got Arrested After His Lollapalooza Act for Trying to Make His Fans Go Crazy
- Halt and Catch Fire’s Kerry Bishé on Donna’s Huge Season, and Why the Show Isn’t a Bigger Hit
- Mitt Romney Is Going to Be Pissed If There Are No Pancakes on Stephen Colbert's Late Show
- It’s Time to Start Liking Tom Cruise Again
- These Photos of the 'Fantastic Four' Cast Holding Hands in NYC Are Cutest Thing You'll See Today
- Kylie Jenner Shows Off Killer Bikini Body in New Selfie
- Christina Applegate Answers Question About 80s Breakup With Brad Pitt (Video)
- 'Downton Abbey' Cast Talk About the Show's Final Season During TCA Panel