Hollywood's 25 Top Power Lunch Restaurants
Revenge is a dish best served cold … or hot: When owner and celebrity chef Tom Colicchio left CAA for rival WME, CAA’s agents stopped going to his restaurant even though it’s mere footsteps from their headquarters, taking their expense accounts with them.
But Craft isn’t suffering as WME agents, whose offices are located in Beverly Hills, are making it a point to pick up the slack. Century City law firms, of course, are frequent denizens of the spacious restaurant, along with executives from nearby 20th Century Fox, including chairman-CEO of Fox Filmed Entertainment Jim Gianopulos.
Also spotted: Warren Beatty, Emma Stone. By far, its most coveted tables are the six booths. Favorite items on the daily-changing menu by current chef Ray England include salmon salad with carrots, oranges and tangerine vinaigrette, beef short ribs and diver scallops that are hand-harvested.
“Love the prix fixe menu and the location near our new Fox family,” says Anne Globe, head of worldwide marketing at DreamWorks Animation, which has a new distribution deal with Fox.
- Matthew McConaughey Wishes Washington Redskins Logo Wouldn't Change
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Kim Kardashian, Even Though She Literally Shares Everything
- Gerard Parkes Dead At 90, Award-Winning Actor Best Known For 'Fraggle Rock' And 'Boondock Saints'
- Nicholas Brendon, 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Actor, Arrested In Idaho
- Oscar Pistorius Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- Nikki Reed Flies the Skies After Adopting Kitten with Boyfriend Ian Somerhalder
- Olivier Martinez Supports the Denver Broncos Before Sunday Night Football Game!
- Chloe Bennet Gets All Dolled Up for 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D' PaleyFest - Watch The Full Panel Here!