Power Lawyers 2011
Emanuel, making his debut on the list, had his hands full this year with Glee showrunner Ryan Murphy, negotiating a $24 million overall deal with Twentieth Television that brings the hit musical to multiple platforms (including the Oxygen reality series The Glee Project and the Glee live tour). "Ryan has great aspirations of this being formatted in every conceivable way possible," Emanuel says. "The renegotiation gave us an opportunity to redefine how television deals are structured." Other clients include directors Lee Daniels and Robert Rodriguez and Transformers producer Don Murphy, whose sci-fi boxing drama Real Steel doesn't come out until October -- yet Emanuel is already talking to DreamWorks about a sequel.
OFF-DUTY Go, the ancient Chinese board game, which Emanuel plays on his iPad: "It is truly challenging and great for long plane flights."
- We Spent Half An Hour Talking To Allison Janney About 'Drop Dead Gorgeous'
- Here's How 'Modern Family' Star Eric Stonestreet Really Feels About That Emmy Snub
- 'American Horror Story' Leaked Call Sheet Signals Possible Return Of A Past Character
- New Visions on Romance: Hour of the Wolf Movie Review of I Origins & Mood Indigo
- Not Only is Zoe Saldana Pregnant, But She's Reportedly Expecting Twins!
- Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban, and Daughters Sunday & Faith Join Reba McEntire's 'Pray for Peace' Campaign (Video)
- Shia LaBeouf Arrives for Court, Is Working Out a Plea Deal for His Recent Arrest Charges
- Kelsey Grammer & Wife Kayte Welcome Newborn Son Gabriel!