Power Lawyers 2011
Emanuel, making his debut on the list, had his hands full this year with Glee showrunner Ryan Murphy, negotiating a $24 million overall deal with Twentieth Television that brings the hit musical to multiple platforms (including the Oxygen reality series The Glee Project and the Glee live tour). "Ryan has great aspirations of this being formatted in every conceivable way possible," Emanuel says. "The renegotiation gave us an opportunity to redefine how television deals are structured." Other clients include directors Lee Daniels and Robert Rodriguez and Transformers producer Don Murphy, whose sci-fi boxing drama Real Steel doesn't come out until October -- yet Emanuel is already talking to DreamWorks about a sequel.
OFF-DUTY Go, the ancient Chinese board game, which Emanuel plays on his iPad: "It is truly challenging and great for long plane flights."
- Comics Legend Daniel Clowes on Hate Mail, Jim Belushi, and Not Forgiving Shia LaBeouf
- How Much Rape Is Too Much Rape on My Favorite Shows? Your Pressing TV Questions, Answered
- Exclusive Photos of A$AP Rocky Chilling, Blazing With an Artist Pal
- The End of the Tour Trailer: Jason Segel Goes Full Capote As David Foster Wallace
- Lily Collins & Jamie Campbell Bower Are Officially Back Together - See Their PDA Pics!
- Orange is the New Black's Danielle Brooks to Make Broadway Debut in 'Color Purple'!
- Alan Ritchson Goes Shirtless for 'I Can Do That' Aerial Dance with Nicole Scherzinger! (Video)
- Bradley Cooper & Irina Shayk Have a Day Date in London