Power Lawyers 2012
It’s been 25 years since Jacobson co-founded one of Hollywood’s most prolific talent firms, and his client list remains nearly peerless. This year, the married father of three closed Ryan Seacrest’s megapacts to stay with American Idol (at $15 million a year) and take an expanded role at Comcast; negotiated a new contract for NBCUniversal’s Bonnie Hammer; handled producer Mark Gordon’s Disney overall deal; and helped Magic Mike star Channing Tatum co-finance the surprise hit.
➻ My first client TV producer Michael Dinner, whom he signed in 1979 or 1980. “He was at AFI filming a short based on Miss Lonelyhearts.”
- Asylum Film Or Children's Book With Tara Reid And Ian Ziering, Stars of 'Sharknado 2'
- Maggie Gyllenhaal Explains How Batman Is Like Pussy Riot
- (VIDEO) Multi-Channel Network Collective Digital Studio Launches New Content for Purina
- Watch #AOLBUILD Live Stream Featuring Aubrey Plaza, Dane Dehaan and @LifeAftrBeth Director Jeff Baena
- Justin Bieber Shares Photo of Orlando Bloom's Ex-Wife Miranda Kerr After Fight Video Surfaces
- Charlie Hunnam Makes Up For Missing Comic-Con in Funny Video - Watch Now!
- Zoe Saldana Hides Baby Bump in Black Dress at 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Screening
- Elizabeth Banks: 'I'm Very Genetically Blessed, I Cannot Deny It'