Hollywood's 25 Top Power Lunch Restaurants
Thanks to its relaxed-modern vibe and Four Seasons locale, Culina (Latin for “kitchen”) has become a go-to spot for out-of-town players and Angeleno execs alike.
Everyone from NBCUniversal cable chairman Bonnie Hammer to A+E Networks’ Nancy Dubuc frequents the Italian hotspot, which counts a rigatoni with fennel sausage, spaghetti alla chitarra and chopped salad among its most popular dishes.
The central three booths are most coveted, though the upper patio buzzes on warm days. “Culina is a bright, sophisticated space with good food in a location that’s easy for nearly everyone,” notes E! president Suzanne Kolb of the restaurant, which opened just in time for the Academy Awards three years ago. “It works well for a meeting, plus you get the bonus of some fun people-watching.”
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- Robert Davi: Singing the Songs He Loves in a Place He Loves
- Chloe Moretz Wins Fans Favorite Actress Award at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- Ian Somerhalder: 'The Vampire Diaries' Wins Best Threesome at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- Nikki Reed & Kellan Lutz Have a 'Twilight' Reunion at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Debuts First Teaser Trailer - Watch Now!