Next Gen 2012: Hollywood's Fastest-Rising Stars
The daughter of actors Melanie Griffith and Don Johnson -- and granddaughter of Hitchcock icon Tippi Hedren -- the Austin-born actress, 23, is fronting one of the fall's most well-received freshman series with Nat Faxon and proving herself a leading comedic actress after a string of small film roles.
INDUSTRY MENTOR: My grandmother. I remember feeling really weird after watching Marnie, thinking, "Who is this woman?"
CAREER INSPIRATION: I watched Mary Poppins every day, and the "A Spoonful of Sugar" scene, with all the drawers opening and the toys dancing around, is the most amazing thing ever.
BEST ADVICE: Sleep whenever you can -- even if it's for five minutes. And always be eating.
BIGGEST 2012 ACCOMPLISHMENT: The fact that I haven't yet died carrying this show. I think it's a big accomplishment that I'm still on my feet.
WHEN I'M NOT WORKING I'M: So lazy. I would love to just lay around. Give me the option of going on a beautiful hike or watching movies, and I'd be like, "Let's f--ing watch movies, man."
- Jack Falahee on How to Get Away With Murder, Viola Davis, and His Cast BFFs
- Which Braverman Made Us Cry the Most on Parenthood? A Very Scientific Ranking
- Why Are There So Many Arnolds in This Terminator: Genisys Trailer?
- This Trailer for the New Divergent Movie Is Actually Trying to Get Us to Call It The Divergent Series: Insurgent
- Pregnant Isla Fisher Works on Her Fitness Before Giving Birth
- Seattle Seahawks Cornerback Richard Sherman's Son Could Be Born on Super Bowl Sunday 2015!
- Adrian Grenier Pitches New Movie About a Whale at Sundance
- Amy Schumer Freaks Out Anna Kendrick in First Promo for MTV Movie Awards 2015 - Watch Now!