The Hollywood Reporter Reveals the Industry's Top 25 Art Collectors
Aloni sees plenty of parallels between his career and his hobby.
"[Collecting] is like representing filmmakers," he says. "It's fun to represent people that are established, but also those that are starting out and help develop their careers." Thus Aloni's pop-inflected collection of abstract and text-based paintings, which he scouts for alongside friends like Alan Hergott, includes pieces from established artists like Christopher Wool and Lawrence Weiner as well as up-and-comers such as Garth Weiser and Lucien Smith.
"Being in the representation business helps in terms of figuring out where people are going in their careers, who's interesting and why," he tells THR.
- Partner, Let Me Upgrade You: Hulu Finally Offers a Commercial-Free Option
- Two of Your Favorite TV Actresses Might Be in the New Star Wars
- Samantha Bee’s Full Frontal Teaser Has the Cojones Needed to Take on Those Late-Night Dudes
- Jon Stewart Only Has Great Things to Say About Stephen Colbert and His Late Show Gig
- Kate Upton Walks the Edge of the CN Tower with Boyfriend Justin Verlander
- Freida Pinto, Jenna Dewan & Rosario Dawson Celebrate The A List 15th Anniversary!
- Rihanna's Rumored Love Interest Lewis Hamilton Speaks to Dating Rumors
- Miranda Lambert & Jake Owen Perform at ACM Honors 2015 Following Their Splits