The Hollywood Reporter Reveals the Industry's Top 25 Art Collectors
Aloni sees plenty of parallels between his career and his hobby.
"[Collecting] is like representing filmmakers," he says. "It's fun to represent people that are established, but also those that are starting out and help develop their careers." Thus Aloni's pop-inflected collection of abstract and text-based paintings, which he scouts for alongside friends like Alan Hergott, includes pieces from established artists like Christopher Wool and Lawrence Weiner as well as up-and-comers such as Garth Weiser and Lucien Smith.
"Being in the representation business helps in terms of figuring out where people are going in their careers, who's interesting and why," he tells THR.
- Matthew McConaughey’s Amazing Speech to the University of Texas Football Team Is a Perfect Way to Start Your Day
- Viola Davis Finally Gets the Lead Role She’s Been Waiting for in How to Get Away With Murder
- Watch Jennifer Garner and John Mulaney Play Catchphrase
- Adam Sandler Inks Exclusive Four-Film Deal With Netflix
- Emma Stone's 'Zombieland 2' Involvement is Unknown
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Take Legal Action, Accuse Photographer of Harassing Prince George
- Nick Jonas Grabs Himself, Shows His Butt Crack in These Shirtless Pics - See The Hot Photos Here!
- Celebrities Threaten Google with $100 Million Lawsuit Over Leaked Nude Images