The Hollywood Reporter Reveals the Industry's Top 25 Art Collectors
Aloni sees plenty of parallels between his career and his hobby.
"[Collecting] is like representing filmmakers," he says. "It's fun to represent people that are established, but also those that are starting out and help develop their careers." Thus Aloni's pop-inflected collection of abstract and text-based paintings, which he scouts for alongside friends like Alan Hergott, includes pieces from established artists like Christopher Wool and Lawrence Weiner as well as up-and-comers such as Garth Weiser and Lucien Smith.
"Being in the representation business helps in terms of figuring out where people are going in their careers, who's interesting and why," he tells THR.
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch
- Emily Deschanel & David Boreanaz Gives Us Intense 'Bones' Season 10 Trailer - Watch Now
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello Are the Hottest Couple in Miami
- Cate Blanchett's 'Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies' Will Invade Comic-Con
- Kate Beckinsale's Birthday is Tomorrow & She's Looking More Beautiful Than Ever!