Power Lawyers 2011
Black is the rare Hollywood dealmaker who straddles Los Angeles and Silicon Valley. This year he shepherded toy giant Pokemon's launch of its online gaming platform and two new video games. And he helped the Broadcast Film Critics Association create its second awards show -- the Critics' Choice Television Awards. Black's work covered not only the broadcast of the show, which aired on ReelzChannel in June, but also the digital presentation, including live streaming. Black's other clients include AEG Live and XDC, among others.
OFF-DUTY Black can often be found behind home plate at Dodgers games (look for him on TV and text him -- he loves that) or with his family in a rustic cabin just outside of Glacier National Park in Montana.
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer Is The Funniest Thing On LouNet
- Mick Jagger Energizes "A Most Wanted Man" Premiere...Hot Stuff Coming to Broadway: "It's Only a Play" and "A Delicate Balance"--Plan in Advance!
- Fifty Shades Of Grey Adorable Animals: The Version You Aren't Embarrassed To Read In Public
- Eva Longoria Tells America Latino Doesn't Mean Immigrant
- Christopher Nolan Just Brought a New Interstellar Trailer to Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: Everything Benedict Cumberbatch Said That Made Women Scream
- 50 Shades of Grey and The Devil Wears Prada Are Basically the Same Movie
- Chris Carter on Area 51, Playing Softball With Brandon Tartikoff, and the TV Musical in His Closet