Power Lawyers 2011
Warner Bros. lately has been keeping Petrocelli on speed dial, with thorny matters like the long-running battle with the heirs of Superman creators Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster and a recent case brought by two writers who say their idea was stolen and used for The Last Samurai. The impeccably dressed litigator also handled the appeal of Alan Ladd Jr.'s profit participation lawsuit, which set the stage for a settlement. And he's advising the Hollywood Foreign Press Association in its suit against Dick Clark Productions over the future of the Golden Globes.
GIVING BACK Active in kids' charities, Petrocelli is on the board of the Alliance for Children's Rights.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- ‘True Detective' Is HBO's Most Watched First-Year Series Ever, Passes 'Game Of Thrones'
- The Real Story Of Piper And Alex From 'Orange Is The New Black' Will Surprise You
- Conan Shows 'Rare Footage' Of Jesus Christ's Married Life
- Texas Spitfire Abbie Evans Fights Epidermolysis Bullosa In Cary Bell's Butterfly Girl
- Elizabeth Olsen Has to Shred Her 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Scripts!
- Kate Bosworth & Camilla Belle Step Out for Jimmy Choo's CHOO.08 Launch Party!
- Gone Girl's Rosamund Pike to 'W Magazine': I Have to Prove I'm as Dark as David Fincher Thinks I Am!
- Miley Cyrus Forced to Cancel St. Louis 'Bangerz' Tour Stop Due to Extended Hospital Stay