Power Lawyers 2012
Fox's work for Jon Cryer resulted in the Two and a Half Men stalwart returning for the upcoming 10th season for just under $700,000 an episode -- or about $15 million. A die-hard surfer and Los Angeles Dodgers fan, he also closed deals for filmmakers Gavin Hood (Wolverine) to write and direct Summit's Ender's Game and Christopher McQuarrie to tackle Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher.
➻ Most satisfying career moment Fox repped Saw filmmakers James Wan and Leigh Whannell when they arrived from Australia with a hot script. "We had a lot of traditional offers from traditional buyers, and we had one crazy offer from an independent. I convinced these kids to bet on themselves, and instead of taking upfront fees, they took a significant piece of the gross backend, and Saw went on to become one of the most successful independent films in history."
- 'Supreme Court: No Girls Allowed' Perfectly Parodies The Hobby Lobby Ruling
- Colbert Mocks Kim Kardashian's New Video Game, Introduces One Of His Own
- On 'The Bachelorette' Finale, We Learned That Sex Happens -- Even On Reality TV
- Micah McCain Dishes Up Bette Midler In 'Beaches' In Just Under 4 Minutes
- Dianna Agron Rocks Really High Hair for 'Headlock' Filming
- Benedict Cumberbatch Think His Evil Character Kahn Could Come Back for 'Star Trek 3'!
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana & Chris Pratt Strike the Sassiest Pose Ever at New York Stock Exchange!
- Colton Haynes is a Sexy Leather Stud for New Diesel by Nicola Formichetti Campaign