Power Lawyers 2010
As the World Cup was approaching, Lande's international music practice kicked into high gear, securing spots in the Cup's opening ceremonies for clients Alicia Keys and Shakira. He also put together a $30 million endorsement and marketing deal for Shakira with SEAT, a European car company. "The potential opportunities in international markets are often much larger than the potential opportunities in the U.S.," he says. Working closely with colleague John Branca, Lande structured two deals for the Michael Jackson estate to create a touring Cirque du Soleil show and one in Las Vegas featuring Jackson and his music. Revenue from both shows is expected to exceed $1 billion over the next 10 years.
- Partner, Let Me Upgrade You: Hulu Finally Offers a Commercial-Free Option
- Two of Your Favorite TV Actresses Might Be in the New Star Wars
- Samantha Bee’s Full Frontal Teaser Has the Cojones Needed to Take on Those Late-Night Dudes
- Jon Stewart Only Has Great Things to Say About Stephen Colbert and His Late Show Gig
- Kate Upton Walks the Edge of the CN Tower with Boyfriend Justin Verlander
- Freida Pinto, Jenna Dewan & Rosario Dawson Celebrate The A List 15th Anniversary!
- Rihanna's Rumored Love Interest Lewis Hamilton Speaks to Dating Rumors
- Miranda Lambert & Jake Owen Perform at ACM Honors 2015 Following Their Splits