Power Lawyers 2010
As the World Cup was approaching, Lande's international music practice kicked into high gear, securing spots in the Cup's opening ceremonies for clients Alicia Keys and Shakira. He also put together a $30 million endorsement and marketing deal for Shakira with SEAT, a European car company. "The potential opportunities in international markets are often much larger than the potential opportunities in the U.S.," he says. Working closely with colleague John Branca, Lande structured two deals for the Michael Jackson estate to create a touring Cirque du Soleil show and one in Las Vegas featuring Jackson and his music. Revenue from both shows is expected to exceed $1 billion over the next 10 years.
- Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp Recap: The Public-Urination Case of a Lifetime
- Miss Piggy and Kermit Have Also Called It Quits; the Summer of Breakups Extends to Animals
- Stonewall Trailer: Jonathan Rhys Meyers Fights for Gay Rights in Roland Emmerich’s Passion Project
- Another One Down: Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards End Their Engagement
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals the Qualities She Looks For in a Boyfriend
- Ellen Page Steps Out With Rumored Girlfriend Samantha Thomas
- Miles Teller Got to Skip the Customs Line at the Airport Because of 'Fantastic Four' Role (Video)
- Meryl Streep Got A Guitar Lesson from Neil Young for 'Ricki & The Flash'!