Power Lawyers 2010
As the World Cup was approaching, Lande's international music practice kicked into high gear, securing spots in the Cup's opening ceremonies for clients Alicia Keys and Shakira. He also put together a $30 million endorsement and marketing deal for Shakira with SEAT, a European car company. "The potential opportunities in international markets are often much larger than the potential opportunities in the U.S.," he says. Working closely with colleague John Branca, Lande structured two deals for the Michael Jackson estate to create a touring Cirque du Soleil show and one in Las Vegas featuring Jackson and his music. Revenue from both shows is expected to exceed $1 billion over the next 10 years.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofía Vergara Reveals Who She Dresses Up For (VIDEO)
- Before The Beat Drops: Heavy English's 'Black Dog' Brings Back Gritty, Bluesy Rock 'N' Roll
- Watch The First Promo For Fox's Controversial New Reality Dating Show 'I Wanna Marry Harry'
- Chelsea Handler Breaks Silence On That Infamous Instagram Photo And Why Network TV Isn't For Her
- Did You Catch the Coen Brothers Easter Egg in Fargo?
- Julie Klausner Talks to Billy Eichner About Billy on the Street, Mayim Bialik, and Getting Fuse to Agree to ‘Ask a Squirter’
- Watch Nick Kroll, Paul Scheer, and NBA Stars Live-Read Space Jam
- Four Scandal Actors Pick Their Characters’ Favorite Monologues