Power Lawyers: THR Unveils America's Top 100 Entertainment Attorneys
University of Pennsylvania Law School
Why he matters: Representing Justin Timberlake’s music business this year meant renegotiating his Sony record deal, putting together a massive touring pact with Live Nation for a run of sold-out shows with Jay-Z and devising major marketing partnerships with Anheuser-Busch, Target and Clear Channel, among others. “Every single Clear Channel radio station in every format in the entire country broadcast an interview with Justin and played his songs at the same time,” notes Lande of the innovative partnership that led to a No. 1 debut on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. “No other artist has ever done such a simultaneous ‘takeover’ of every radio station.”
Big deal: Lande helped put Shakira on NBC’s The Voice and handled her renegotiation to return next spring.Click here to read THR's complete Power Lawyers list.
- Empire State Building Pays Tribute To Endangered Animals, Remembers Cecil The Lion
- 'Friday Night Lights' Coach Is Back With A Helpful Pep Talk
- A Fair Way to Choose Candidates for Republican Debate: Learning From the Oscars
- Candace Cameron Bure Shares Adorable Snap Of Kimmy, DJ And Stephanie On Set Of 'Fuller House'
- Travi$ Scott Got Arrested After His Lollapalooza Act for Trying to Make His Fans Go Crazy
- Halt and Catch Fire’s Kerry Bishé on Donna’s Huge Season, and Why the Show Isn’t a Bigger Hit
- Mitt Romney Is Going to Be Pissed If There Are No Pancakes on Stephen Colbert's Late Show
- It’s Time to Start Liking Tom Cruise Again
- These Photos of the 'Fantastic Four' Cast Holding Hands in NYC Are Cutest Thing You'll See Today
- Kylie Jenner Shows Off Killer Bikini Body in New Selfie
- Christina Applegate Answers Question About 80s Breakup With Brad Pitt (Video)
- 'Downton Abbey' Cast Talk About the Show's Final Season During TCA Panel