Women in Entertainment 2010 - Power 100 List
Although the CW’s target audience is devouring hit shows America’s Next Top Model, Gossip Girl and The Vampire Diaries, Ostroff is intent on giving her audience a more extensive viewing experience. “[Our viewers] almost watch us like they’re reading a magazine,” she says of the 18-34 demo she’s targeting. “I literally talk to my sons and their girlfriends for hours about how they watch TV.” Ostroff, who before running the CW was executive vp at Lifetime Television and later president of UPN Entertainment, has eschewed Hulu and made sure the CW’s content is available only on its website.
- Items 1-10
- Items 11-20
- Items 21-30
- Items 31-40
- Items 41-50
- Items 51-60
- Items 61-70
- Items 71-80
- Items 81-90
- Items 91-100
- Exclusive Photos of A$AP Rocky Chilling, Blazing With an Artist Pal
- The End of the Tour Trailer: Jason Segel Goes Full Capote As David Foster Wallace
- Fred Armisen, Zosia Mamet, Vanessa Bayer Re-create Golden Girls for Jenny Lewis
- ‘We Have Lost the Ability to Flush the Toilet’: Art-Festival Culture in Istanbul
- Jason Statham Dishes on Working With Pretentious Actors
- Tom Cruise Always Wants to Give His Audience Their 'Money's Worth'
- Bruce Jenner Fires Back at Lawsuit Over Wrongful Car Crash Death
- Zosia Mamet, Fred Armisen, & Vanessa Bayer Recreate the 'Golden Girls' for Jenny Lewis' 'She's Not Me' Video - Watch Now!