The Hollywood Reporter Names the Young Hispanic Hollywood Class of 2013
Produced by Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry and Eva Longoria, Lifetime's fastest-growing series features Latina women including Dania Ramirez, 34, and Roselyn Sanchez, 40.
With a viewership that's about 18 percent Hispanic, Maids saw its first-season finale reach a series high of 3 million. Dominican-American Ramirez next will star in William Monahan's thriller Mojave, and Sanchez, of Puerto Rican heritage, will take part in Latino-geared animation series La Golda.
Ramirez's role model: "Edward James Olmos, because he was the first U.S.-born Hispanic actor to be nominated for an Oscar, for Stand and Deliver."
- In the Outlandishly Entertaining Lucy, Scarlett Johansson Becomes One With the Action-Movie Universe
- Now That You've Seen Snowpiercer, Which Other Movies Should You Watch From Director Bong Joon-ho?
- Hannibal Producers on Clarice Starling’s Arrival and Who Survived the Massacre
- Morgan Freeman Tries Helium Again for Jimmy Fallon
- Ian Somerhalder Heads to Comic-Con After Looking Lovey Dovey with Rumored Girlfriend Nikki Reed
- Matt Bomer Accidentally Gropes Liv Tyler in 'Space Station 76' Trailer
- Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale Head on Vacation with Family!
- Mad Men's Jessica Pare Takes Advantage of Her Free Time After Filming Wraps!