The Hollywood Reporter Names the Young Hispanic Hollywood Class of 2013
In addition to reporting twice daily on L.A.'s KTLA, Espinosa, 37, anchors news program Sin Limites for CNN Latino, which, since launching in January, reaches more than one-third of Hispanic homes in the U.S.
Dream interview: Angelina Jolie, because Espinosa admires the actress' use of celebrity to raise awareness on issues. "This is something I absolutely cherish," says the anchor, whose disabled sibling motivated her own advocacy, "given my plight to bring an understanding of people with severe mental disabilities like my younger brother."
- Free Yourselves From the Shackles of Spoilers! Life Is Too Short.
- I Want Rom-Com TV to Flourish, But ABC’s Manhattan Love Story Is Not Helping at All
- Watch the Trailer for Taken 3, Which Is Actually Called Tak3n
- The Creators of Family Guy Must Have a Major Inferiority Complex When It Comes to The Simpsons
- Tracy Morgan Responds to Walmart: I Can't Believe They Are Blaming Me For the Accident
- Justin Bieber Grabs Dinner with Kendall Jenner in Paris
- Aretha Franklin Sings 'Rolling in the Deep' Live & Totally Kills It - Watch Now!
- Channing Tatum & His Huge Muscles Continue Filming 'Magic Mike XXL' - See the New Photos!