The Hollywood Reporter Names the Young Hispanic Hollywood Class of 2013
In addition to reporting twice daily on L.A.'s KTLA, Espinosa, 37, anchors news program Sin Limites for CNN Latino, which, since launching in January, reaches more than one-third of Hispanic homes in the U.S.
Dream interview: Angelina Jolie, because Espinosa admires the actress' use of celebrity to raise awareness on issues. "This is something I absolutely cherish," says the anchor, whose disabled sibling motivated her own advocacy, "given my plight to bring an understanding of people with severe mental disabilities like my younger brother."
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer Is The Funniest Thing On LouNet
- Mick Jagger Energizes "A Most Wanted Man" Premiere...Hot Stuff Coming to Broadway: "It's Only a Play" and "A Delicate Balance"--Plan in Advance!
- Fifty Shades Of Grey Adorable Animals: The Version You Aren't Embarrassed To Read In Public
- Eva Longoria Tells America Latino Doesn't Mean Immigrant
- Christopher Nolan Just Brought a New Interstellar Trailer to Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: Everything Benedict Cumberbatch Said That Made Women Scream
- 50 Shades of Grey and The Devil Wears Prada Are Basically the Same Movie
- Chris Carter on Area 51, Playing Softball With Brandon Tartikoff, and the TV Musical in His Closet