Power Lawyers 2012
With two longtime clients inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame this year (Red Hot Chili Peppers and Slash), Greenspan proves that three-plus decades of experience bridging old-school strategy with future-forward reinvention is the path to longevity. His firm also reps hot young pop star Justin Bieber and multihyphenate Jennifer Lopez.
➻ Most satisfying career moment “Moving the Chili Peppers from Sony’s EMI to Warner Bros. in 1990.” They have since sold 65 million records.
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- Robert Davi: Singing the Songs He Loves in a Place He Loves
- Sleepy Hollow's Tom Mison & Nicole Beharie Take San Diego Comic-Con by Storm
- Chloe Moretz Wins Fans Favorite Actress Award at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- Ian Somerhalder: 'The Vampire Diaries' Wins Best Threesome at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- Nikki Reed & Kellan Lutz Have a 'Twilight' Reunion at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!