THR Philanthropy Resource Guide
Description: Organization where celebrities call hospitalized children throughout the country to lift their spirits. Calls are made throughout the year to more than 300 participating hospitals.
Select supporters: Corbin Bleu, Nancy Cartwright, John Cena, Jimm Cummings, Miley Cyrus, Tom Kenney, Jeff Kinney, Jay Leno, Jannette McCurdy, Ben Roethlisberger, Robin Williams
- Allow One Direction To Romance You In Their 'Night Changes' Music Video
- 2014 Latin Grammys Shared The Spotlight With Obama But Still Shone Brightly
- Chatting with Chris Botti and Madeleine Peyroux, Plus Twin Hidden Covers "Yellow Flicker Beat"
- Taylor Swift And Selena Gomez Have A Super Fun Girls Night With Ellie Goulding
- Connie Britton & Taylor Kitsch Have a 'Friday Night Lights' Reunion
- The Vamps Rock Out with Special Performance at Just Jared's Homecoming Dance Presented by Ever After High!
- One Direction Take The Cutest Selfie Ever On 'Kimmel' & Premiere 'Night Changes' Music Video
- Prince Harry Calls Out Charities 'Built Around Egos'