Women in Entertainment 2010 - Power 100 List
Berman always has had a flair for the theatrical — from producing Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat straight out of the University of Maryland to running Fox TV as president of entertainment to heading film production at Paramount. Now she is redefining the digital sphere with partner Lloyd Braun through BermanBraun, the company they created in 2006. With three website launches this past year alone — GLO, Wonderwall Beltway and Wonderwall Latino — following Wonderwall, an Internet star with 12.5 million uniques per month, Berman has bounced back after a spotty run at Paramount. She also is producing the cop-as-comic-book-hero show The Cape for NBC, Lauren Conrad’s new reality project for MTV and three specials for Discovery. Sadly, she says she’s about to lose two of her most trusted pop culture advisers — her twins Alix and Jacob, soon heading for college.
- Items 1-10
- Items 11-20
- Items 21-30
- Items 31-40
- Items 41-50
- Items 51-60
- Items 61-70
- Items 71-80
- Items 81-90
- Items 91-100
- Abel Ferrara's "Pasolini" Premieres at the Deauville American Film Festival: A Heated Discussion with the Director
- Inspiration Through Film - A Festival
- The Boomtown Rats Return: A Conversation with Bob Geldof, Plus a Chat with Finch's Nate Barcalow and Lots of Exclusives
- What Apple's U2 Stunt Really Says About the Future of Music
- Liam Neeson's First Movie Footage is a Must See - Watch Now!
- 'Orange is the New Black's Laverne Cox Will Spotlight Trans Youth In 'The T Word' Documentary!
- Julianne Moore & Husband Bart Freundlich Look as Happy as Ever After Nearly 20 Years Together!
- Victoria Beckham Voted Greatest Style Icon in the UK!