The Hollywood Reporter Names the 50 Power Showrunners of 2013
Eleven years in, NCIS is the most-watched scripted program on TV with an average 21.3 million viewers last season -- edging out even Sunday Night Football for bragging rights. Glasberg’s recent handling of Cote de Pablo's exit also saw ratings swell, propelling neighbor, Brennan’s series NCIS: Los Angeles with it, and giving CBS a reason to again consider another spinoff for the franchise.
- Shades Of Blue, Tiger Eyes & Beyond: Chatting with Joe Bonamassa, Jim Peterik and Sondre Lerche
- 'South Park' Completely Trolls Washington Redskins With In-Game Ad Ripping Team Name
- Hell on Wheels: Recent Season Four Episode Seven Delivers!
- Ken Burns' 'The Roosevelts' Reveals Everything Wrong With Our Current Political Class
- Anne Hathaway Does Tai Chi with Robert De Niro Again!
- Emma Watson Gives a Powerful Speech About Gender Equality - Watch the Video & Read Full Transcipt Here
- Camilla Belle & Max Greenfield Support 'L.A. Loves Alex's Lemonade' Fundraiser
- Pregnant Hayden Panettiere Has Fun at Food & Wine Festival After Nude Pics Leak