The Hollywood Reporter Names the 50 Power Showrunners of 2013
Eleven years in, NCIS is the most-watched scripted program on TV with an average 21.3 million viewers last season -- edging out even Sunday Night Football for bragging rights. Glasberg’s recent handling of Cote de Pablo's exit also saw ratings swell, propelling neighbor, Brennan’s series NCIS: Los Angeles with it, and giving CBS a reason to again consider another spinoff for the franchise.
- Jon Stewart Loves How Epic HuffPost Headlines Win The Internet
- Jesse Helt, Miley Cyrus' Date At The VMAs, Turns Himself In For Probation Violation
- Solo Concerts, Stealin' Home & Similar Skin: Chats with Bruce Hornsby, Iain Matthews and Umphrey's McGee...Plus!
- Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, Iconic Pro Wrestler, Hospitalized After Collapse
- Rose McGowan Pours Pink Paint Over Charli XCX in 'Break The Rules' Music Video - Watch Here!
- Fergie Is Going to Miss the Bar at 'Chelsea Lately'
- Simon Cowell & Girlfriend Lauren Silverman Show Some Affection at 'X Factor UK' Press Launch!
- Britney Spears Details 'Sh-tty' Day in Video After Her Breakup