THR's Power Business Managers 2013
With Carrie Underwood and Lynyrd Skynyrd as clients, Haber is one of the few business managers who spends a third of his time in Nashville (he also has an office in Paris). More than 30 years in the business, Haber -- whose clients also include Julianne Hough, Peter Frampton, Joe Cocker and screenwriter Les Bohem -- has bailed stars out of jail and sent others to rehab.
"I had a client where, Monday mornings, hookers would show up looking for $250 checks -- every week for years," he says. "I've done things that are not in the Business Manager's Playbook" -- including intervening in divorce settlements. When a client told Haber, "I'm giving her everything," he recalls, "I told him I couldn't sit by and watch him do that. I called the wife, and eventually they split everything in half."
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch
- Channing Tatum Joins Rapper Biz Markie For 'Just a Friend' Performance During Comic-Con Panel - Watch Now!
- Salma Hayek Teases Us By Saying She Barely Wears Anything in 'Everly'
- Emily Deschanel & David Boreanaz Gives Us Intense 'Bones' Season 10 Trailer - Watch Now
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello Are the Hottest Couple in Miami