Power Lawyers 2011
Stiffelman put together Lady Gaga's Monster Ball Tour, which was, well, a monster and included an HBO special. And he helped move Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails from musician to film composer with The Social Network, which won him an Oscar for original score (with Atticus Ross). But what has Stiffelman really excited is working with the Metropoulos family, which bought Pabst Brewing. He designed a deal for celebrity endorsements, starting with Snoop Dogg for Colt 45 Blast, for a limited upfront payment but a share in the profits so clients "become a spokesman rather than just getting a check," he says.
- Abel Ferrara's "Pasolini" Premieres at the Deauville American Film Festival: A Heated Discussion with the Director
- Inspiration Through Film - A Festival
- The Boomtown Rats Return: A Conversation with Bob Geldof, Plus a Chat with Finch's Nate Barcalow and Lots of Exclusives
- What Apple's U2 Stunt Really Says About the Future of Music
- 'Orange is the New Black's Laverne Cox Will Spotlight Trans Youth In 'The T Word' Documentary!
- Julianne Moore & Husband Bart Freundlich Look as Happy as Ever After Nearly 20 Years Together!
- Victoria Beckham Voted Greatest Style Icon in the UK!
- Will Smith Posted This Awesome Photo for Jada's 43rd Birthday!