Power Lawyers 2011
Stiffelman put together Lady Gaga's Monster Ball Tour, which was, well, a monster and included an HBO special. And he helped move Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails from musician to film composer with The Social Network, which won him an Oscar for original score (with Atticus Ross). But what has Stiffelman really excited is working with the Metropoulos family, which bought Pabst Brewing. He designed a deal for celebrity endorsements, starting with Snoop Dogg for Colt 45 Blast, for a limited upfront payment but a share in the profits so clients "become a spokesman rather than just getting a check," he says.
- Jon Stewart Loves How Epic HuffPost Headlines Win The Internet
- Jesse Helt, Miley Cyrus' Date At The VMAs, Turns Himself In For Probation Violation
- Solo Concerts, Stealin' Home & Similar Skin: Chats with Bruce Hornsby, Iain Matthews and Umphrey's McGee...Plus!
- Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, Iconic Pro Wrestler, Hospitalized After Collapse
- Rose McGowan Pours Pink Paint Over Charli XCX in 'Break The Rules' Music Video - Watch Here!
- Fergie Is Going to Miss the Bar at 'Chelsea Lately'
- Simon Cowell & Girlfriend Lauren Silverman Show Some Affection at 'X Factor UK' Press Launch!
- Britney Spears Details 'Sh-tty' Day in Video After Her Breakup